My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Midweek Magnolia DT Card - Tilda On The Roof

Good morning my lovely jubblies how you all? Are you busy little bee's? Yep its definately hectic this time of year but would we really have it any other way................ner.......

Anyhoo's my talented lovelies there is another new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's & still keeping up with the christmas theme this week we want to see...........
WHEN THE SNOWMAN BRINGS THE SNOW.......la la la, are you singing ;0)
Yep we want snow, snow & snow lol whether it be in the fab shape of a cute snowman or just snow on your creation. Now how easy is that, so come on & bring your snowy maggies.
I used my Magnolia snowman just a couple of weeks ago so I decided to ink up these 2 finally, yes they have sat in their bags still in the drawer :0(

The ribbon is from my stash & I've added a gorgeous Poppy in the centre.

The snowflake Megan & Ben got me from asda lol. I've added a Magnolia 'Lamp-post' & added lots of stickes, I added yellow stickles to the centre. I've added Pearl Hearts, Large Rose, Carnation & Magnolia Berries. Flowers have had stickles & a touch of Snowtex.

The images are of course 'Tilda On Roof' & 'Snowy Roof' from Christmas Story collection. I've coloured with copics & added Snowtex to the roof to make it look real, I also added stickles to give it sparkle but it was hard to catch that on the photo :0(

The gorgeous papers are MME 'All Is Bright' love this pad ;0) Lace that you can just about to see is from my stash. I matted the image onto corrugated card & added snowtex.

Ingredients used..........
Magnolia 'Tilda On Roof'
Magnolia 'Snowy Roof'
Magnolia Cream Berries
Magnolia 'Lampost' doohickey
Flowers - WOC
Stardust Stickles - MCH
Yellow Stickles
Pearl Hearts - WOC
MME 'All is bright' papers - MCH

Pop on over to see my super duper teamies, their creations will WOW you seriously!!!

I also want to mention that Teresa at My Crafty Heart has a sale on.

 There is 10% of ALL Memory Box dies until 19/12 and 
please also check out the Special Offers section at MCH, where there are more amazing Xmas savings off products in store!

Thats it from me I'm off to do LOTS of blog hopping I've ordered hubster a new gaming computer & it arrives today so I have a day listening out for postie. He is getting it today though, he's impatient & hates waiting so I've just got him something else to open on christmas day.

Take care my lovelies I may be back later with something a bit different for me, you never know lol. Thank you as always for stopping by.
Tatty bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm entering............
It's A Magnolia Challenge - Christmas Card with Tilda or Edwin
Magnolia Down Under - Christmas Bingo (Snowflake, Stickles, Doo-Hickey die)
Marvelous Magnolia - Snowflakes



39 comments:

Fabiola said...

elle est troooop belle! j'adore, ce flocon est fabuleux, biz

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful Vicky the image is so cute and is coloured so beautifully. I love the layout it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the sweet Tilda, that big snowflake the lamp post and the big bow.
Kevin xx

Christina C. said...

OMG. Vicky, this is drop-dead gorgeous....love, love, love it!!!
Spectacular coloring of this adorable Tilda and, oh my goodness, your design is out-of-this-world gorgeous! Love everything about this work of art!
P.S. Forgot to tell you yesterday, also love your new blog header!

Pat K said...

WOW, this is so beautiful Vicky. Wonderful design as always.
hugs,x

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Vicky what a gorgeous card love it your colouring as always is amazing and the detail on this is wonderful happy hopping
Jacki xx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Vicky.

greetings karin

Sue said...

WOW! Another stunning card Vicky. I love the images and your colouring is so beautiful. Such gorgeous embellishments, that snowflake looks wonderful and the ribbon is so yummy.

Yes, I do have that song in my head now but I don't mind!

Hugs Sue

Kraftylittlebox said...

This is beautiful vicky, I love tilda :) your chocolate and cream colour choice looks gorgeous,
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas & new year,
Hugs Klair xx

Lau W said...

So wonderful card Vicky, a sweet beauty ! Love all elements on it, superb !
xxx

Doreen said...

fab coloring sweetie. Love the colours as well. Gorgeous card as always
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Donna said...

This is so beautiful Vicky, your colouring really makes the image pop and your detail is amazing and so pretty :) Donna ♥ x

Teri said...

Sooooo gorgeous hun - even if it is a Tilda/Magnolia thingy, lol. Awesome work, as ever!!! Hope you have a fabby Christmas if I don't 'speak' before!
Hugs to all,
Teri xxxx

Kim. said...

Ooooh what a stunner, love these images together and the large snowflake looks lovely.
Kim xXx

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOw this is fabulous and oh yes that snow does show up Vicky! I lovke it! Judy x

Chrissy said...

Sooo gorgeous Vicky, you never fail to impress..gorgeous colouring,love the thick blanket of snow and the flowers and papers..all so gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anna said...

WOW Vicky, this card is stunning!! You have made so many lovely tings!! A true inspiration!!
Hugs

Brigitte said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Love your colouring and the gorgeous bow! WOW! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Oh wow another stunner! what a fab Tilda Vicky and as always your colouring is superb! beautiful layout and theme xx

heidy said...

Wow this is stunning Vicky,love every detail on your amazing card!!
XXX Heidy

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love your colour choices, Vicky. The caramel and white are the perfect foil for Tilda's pretty pink Gillet and boots. Lots of lovely texture, gorgeous flowers and perfect bow! Hugs, Lesley

Annie said...

Wow...this is gorgeous!! Hugs Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Another beauty my friend, love the colours and sweet details, very pretty card
Hugs Julie P

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Vicky...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Karina said...

Awww... absoloutely fabulous card, Vicky! Love the colour choice you took and all the gorgoues embellishing. Your colouring is excellent! Also love your new header!
Hugs, Karina

Jude said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the colours and of course your colouring is fab as always.

Hugs
Judex

arjette said...

Ooohhhhh this is really awesome, what a beautiful card!!!

gr. arjette.

mandy said...

thanks for youre card
mandy iamc

PatriciaKleijn said...

super mooi hoor

Bedankt voor je deelname bij IAMC

Veel liefs,
Patricia

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my sweet cheeks!! this is stunning Vicky, love the bright pink on Tilda and of course your attention to all those fab little details make this so utterly gorgeous.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sharon said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Simply Magnolia. Your card is absolutely awesome. Just love all the details! hugs Sharon x

Marga50 said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Vicky. Bedankt voor je deelname bij IAMC Groetjes Marga.

karen said...

I want it LOL! Fabulous and fantastic and totally gorgeous, Karenxxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Ooooh this is totally gorgeous!
Thanx so much for playing Christmas BINGO with us at MDUC.
xXx

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Vicky. Your Tilda on her rooftop is gorgeous and beautifully colored. Love the the snowy texture you put on your roof, that is fabulous. Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Karin said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs Karin

inge said...

This is so gorgeous, love the colours and details. Thanks so much for sharing this loveley card at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Juls said...

stunning!!! Hugs Juls